The Mellor Practice is expanding!
We are opening our second office next week 12th April – 31 Chapel Road Worthing BN11 1EG. This is in addition to our existing premises just outside Arundel. For some time I’ve wanted us to be more visible and we are now right in the heart of Worthing. It’s important to us that we can serve the local community, right on their doorstep.
We continue to offer professional, unhurried, face to face Independent Financial Advice. With well over 120 years combined experience, our qualified advisers – male and female – can help you answer the following questions – and more….
– I’ve just inherited a capital sum- how should I invest it?
– I’m retiring in the next few years- can you look at my existing pensions?
– I’m fed up with poor Cash ISA returns- are there low risk alternatives offering potentially better returns?
– I’m aware that my family needs life assurance/critical illness protection- can you help?
– I’m concerned that I may need long term care- how is it best funded?
– I’ve heard about Equity Release- Is it for me?
We offer the first 45 minute consultation at our expense, either in our comfortable offices in Worthing or Arundel. This first meeting is an informal discussion to find out more about you, your aims and objectives and your attitude to risk. All our fees are transparent and will be discussed with you prior to producing a comprehensive report with recommendations if you decide to proceed.
Please telephone Hilary Peyman on 01903 882007 to book your initial consultation. We look forward to being of service!
Laurie Mellor BSc(Hons) DipFA MLIBF